domingo, 5 de enero de 2014

Recycling Poem and Songs








EARTH DAY MIXUP
I was telling my friend all about Earth Day
She heard me wrong and thought I said “birthday”

She said she would rush down to the mall
And buy a dollhouse or a doll

I said she shouldn’t buy all that stuff
The landfills are full of trash

Then she knew that she’d made a mistake
And said she would make a birthday cake

I cheered about that, I said “hooray!”
So that’s how we’re celebrating Earth Day

Now she’s learning about recycling trash
And not only that but she saved her cash!

What you can do
When you see litter in the streets
And the air smells of pollution
When you feel like it’s all piling up
Remember there is a solution

There’s something each of us can do
To keep the rivers clean
To keep fresh the air we breathe
And keep the forests green

Help clean a beach
Or recycle bottles and cans
Learn about the problems we face
And help other understand

It doesn’t have to be a lot
If we each just do our share
So take time out on earth Day
To show the Earth you care.



 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario